Our easy-to-use ordering process makes it simple to place your order, so you can mail your watch to our certified watchmakers. We evaluate it for free, and you choose the repairs you want! We then simply perform the repair and send it right back to you.
- Band Repair, Replacement, or Resizing
- Band & Case Refinishing
- Battery Replacement (includes Pressurization Test)
- Crystal Replacement (Sapphire, Glass, Lunette)
- Dial Repair
- Gasket Replacement
- Link Additions or Removals
- Movement Clean & Overhaul (Mechanical, Quartz)
- Movement Replacement
- Stem & Crown Repair/Replacement
- Vintage Timepiece Restorations
- Water Resistance Testing (Pressure Testing)
If you require a different type of repair or service for your watch, feel free to Contact Us.
For a cost breakdown, please visit our Pricing List.
No job is too simple or too complicated for our master technicians
At MyJewelryRepair.com, our master craftsmen have over 20 years of experience bringing timepieces back to their former glory. From professional battery replacements to mechanical movement overhauls, we have all of your watch repair needs covered!
Our team of Experienced Watchmakers have many Certifications, including:
- SWATCH Group
Among others, and more still to come! (Learn More)
Professional Parts Sourcing Team
Genuine parts, especially for rare vintage watches, can be a challenge, but our long history within the industry has given us access to great sources around the globe. Even if the parts are no longer available, our certified watchmakers can manufacture some parts if needed.